Monday, December 13, 2004

Another day at work...

Life seems to be so simple. So plain. So tasteless. So unadventurous. Started the day with nothing on my hands. Checked my mails, boss asked me for an updated CV so that he could offer me a better paid job. The catch: timings are longer. I wonder if he'll fire me if I don't accept the offer. He can threaten to. In any case, let the will of God decide.

So sat around for 2 hours and did nothing. Nothing significant that is. Obviously we're all doing something when we're doing nothin.. That something includes, breathing, looking, smelling at times... unconciously we do so many things...

I was thinking this other time.. It was during work so I didn't have the time to blog... Now that I do... The Secret of the Mind lies in the heart... The heart is the real thing that feels... Mind is the thing that controls... People who are supposedly "control freaks" have developed their mind to an extent that outgrows the heart and this greatly affects their everyday life... The reverse is also true... The people who are extremely affectionate are usually "too crazy about the person" to think normally in everyday life... Therefore we deduce that the mind and the heart make life... Now we know the Secret of Life... The most rewarding life is of balance.. a balance between the mind and the heart... a balance between two extremes... the Mid-Way...

Technically we can say a person is healthy... when a person has the state of mind that relates to the state of the heart... he can feel as well as control the feeling... he can control as well as feel the difference...

May God grant us the ability to see the path for healthy life...

2 comments:

Sahar said...

Good stuff. And GREAT post :)

Jason said...

Why.. Thank you! :D